minstrel: Bardic in the Known World Q

trischia walker trischia at 207.135.130.0
Sat Apr 19 23:59:50 PDT 1997

Sandra Davis wrote:

>The question I would like to pose is this.
>What is bardic like in the different kingdoms?
>In the various kingdoms, how is bardic viewed?

Another note I should have included in my earlier response-
If you want one heck of an Arse kicking bardic - Oertha is the place!!!
The first bardic of any kind I ever attended was the Oerthan bardic at
TYC - and I was hooked.  But be warned - all the disclaimers I heard are
true:  Don't expect any other bardic to match up, there is only one
Oertha.
Criosaidh the Lark