minstrel: Assistance for a friend.

mary k cummings mkcummin at unm.edu
Tue Apr 22 08:53:51 PDT 1997

I have a young friend who is doing a thesis on Mideival Welsh
Literature.  Unfortunately, she is not in a location that supports that
kind of stuff in the library.  (Must be somewhere barbaric indeed.)

If anyone on this list is willing to help a very kind soul with this, I
would be greatful.  Websites would be great, or names/authors/ISBN's of
books would be great as well.  If someone out there feels like helping in
a more personal way, and would not mind hearing from my friend, let me
know that too. :)

Thank you in advance...

-Kathleen