minstrel: storytelling festival

Kate Akers kate at oseda.missouri.edu
Wed Apr 16 14:28:10 PDT 1997

Folks near the St. Louis area may be interested to
know that the Annual St. Louis Storytelling Festival will be held Apr. 30
through May 3. The events will be in parks and libraries around the city
during those days. I haven't been to it before, so I'm not vouching for
the quality -- just sharing the facts. :)
There is a schedule and more information at:
http://www.umsl.edu/~conted/storyfes.htm

-Kate

University Outreach & Extension      |         ~~  Cantaria ~~
University of Missouri System        |
Lincoln University                   | http://www.chivalry.com/cantaria
http://outreach.missouri.edu/        |       kakers at chivalry.com