minstrel: Help Finding a Song (fwd)

Wed Apr 9 14:47:45 PDT 1997

Can anyone help this lady?
Aye,
Eogan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 12:55:31 -0500
From: Colette's Internet Cafe #4 <cafe4 at coscafe.com>
To: rnovak at ibm.net, Alfredo1 at aol.com, baygents at milo.math.sc.edu,
    amanda at visix.com, dskully at hns.com, boroghul at dcez.com, MSTEWART at RTI.ORG,
    gunter at nando.net, chudson at sunbelt.net, Daoud at f3.n3654.z1.fidonet.org,
    Charlen at Vnet.net, catmuse at aol.com, jebraitt at aol.com, abrmls at circle.net,
    mn13189 at WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU, viking at csra.net, lindahl at pbm.com,
    jocetta at ibm.net, lovelace at acm.org, Silver.crown at ravenwood.com,
    sharon at intercon.com, Morgnne at aol.com, katiemorag at worldnet.att.net,
    ewt8365 at SSU.EDU, kerovick at tssys.com, lisa at trinet.com
Subject: Help Finding a Song

Good Gentles,

My name is Kestrel Windhawk, and I am looking for a very specific SCA
history song.  It is the tale of Dayon the Poisoner who helped Atlantia
defeat the East by poisoning the Eastern Army's wine (methyl blue).  The
Atlantian king refused to pay and was himself poisoned, by his own hand
actually.

I have a very personal interest in finding this song and the only way I can
think of is to e-mail everyone on the Atlantia mailing list who has
expressed an interest in music.  Perhaps one of you good gentles has a copy
of this song or knows where it can be had.  I was told of its existence by
a gentle known as Olaf the Ax.  Unfortunately, Lord Olaf couldn't remember
who had sung the song for him, only that it was in Atlantia where he had
been residing.

My land mail address is:  Carol Johnson; P.O.Box 34; Wauconda, IL  60084
If you wish to contact me by e-mail, please do not use the e-mail address
on this document, use  johnsonca at ul.com

Thank you for your help,

Kestrel Windhawk