minstrel: Gyldenholt Bardic Circle

JP Andrews jpathomas at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 3 08:51:32 PST 1997

I'm taking a page out of THL Astridhr's playbook, and using the net to
let everyone know that tonight, April 3, 1997 we're holding the
Gyldenholt Circle of Bards monthly Bardic Circle.  Tonight we're going to
be at Lady Madb's house in Garden Grove.

The Gyldenholt Circle of Bards holds a bardic circle on the first
Thursday of every month. We are alternating between the home of Mistress
Beth Carpenter of Rye in Fullerton and Lady Madb Renata's home. In any
case the bardic circle starts at 7:30 PM, and everyone is invited.  There
is no requirement that you "performe", and yes, children are welcome too.
If you would like to bring a snack to shair or something to drink you
may, but you don't have to.

Lady Madb lives at 10931 Allen Drive, (page 798-F4 in the Thomas Bros
Map) Garden Grove. If you have questions or need directions please call
me, Lord Thomas Bordeaux at (714) 449-1923 anytime between 2:30 PM and 7
PM.

JP Andrews
(Lord Thomas Bordeaux)
Je voudrais que la tondeuse a gazon ecrase le chat du voisin...

Francais pour Chats par Henri de la Barbe