minstrel: Re: bardic warpoints

Nicholson, Drew DNicholson at tasc-il.org
Mon Mar 31 14:25:17 PST 1997

While I like the idea of Bards being involved during the fighting (singing into
battle, etc), I'm not sure that there would be any way to incorporate a specific
warpoint for bardic, especially since it would likely have to be acapella, and
there's a lot of bards I know who won't sing w/out their gitar, bodrhan (sp:),
or piano, accordian, double bass, etc. :).

At Pennsic, one year there was an A&S war point, which included bardic
performance, but it wasn't on the field during a battle.

I just authorized heavy this year -- I'm looking forward to singing in the
sheild wall.

Andrew the Purple
Minstrel without Portfolio
"They say we are few.  They say we are the SCA's fringes.  Show them they are
wrong, and help us make rapier more visible then ever it has before.  Let's all
go out there and shame those who made this necessary!"    Don Giovanni of
Trimaris
"I believe that respect is like power.  It is something that is given freely and
cannot be taken or demanded." Anon.
THE GREEN SCARF TAVERN (http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/8457) SUPPORT
YOUR LOCAL FENCERS