minstrel: a rhetorical question

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Sun Mar 30 21:04:31 PST 1997

I've decided on Pan since my wife, my lady dear has stated many times in
public that the reason my insurance is so high, the Dr. must constantly
work on the hooves that seem to grow where my feet should be, the horns
that curl up from my forehead, and the excessive hair on my lower torso.
	She likes the tail! :)
	Besides, have you ever looked at the ink drawings of one Norman
Lindsay?  He was an artist in Austrailia that got the Curch up in arms
over his work.  I look just like the older Satyrs he draws in his
Baccanals.  Of course that would make me at least 100 years old to have
posed for him....
	Mikal Hrafspa (which translates to "goat's song")

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Dread Jarl of the Vanir       in the storm wind victorious
By your grace this sea steed      treads pathways of silver.
We honor with whispers     like the sound of wave song
Your wild waters     and fair wind words

			(JOHNSAGA)