minstrel: a rhetorical question

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Sat Mar 29 15:24:00 PST 1997

	Pan, actually.  If I wanna be a god, it's gotta be the fun one!
	Mikal

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Dread Jarl of the Vanir       in the storm wind victorious
By your grace this sea steed      treads pathways of silver.
We honor with whispers     like the sound of wave song
Your wild waters     and fair wind words

			(JOHNSAGA)