minstrel: Re: known worlde bardic symposium

RBoyd40076 at aol.com RBoyd40076 at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 20:21:57 PST 1997

For that matter, there has been talk of a recording project here in Calontir:
why not bring the equipment to the event and have a week long jam session?
  There ought to be enough material collected to put out some serious tapes-
perhaps one artist from each Kingdom per tape- perhaps each tape on a
different theme- we could arrange to divvy up the income for bardic
activities in respective Kingdoms based on their participation?

Gunnar Redbeard (and now for a word from our sponsor)
RBoyd40076 at aol.com