minstrel: WG: Anyone from Trimaris?

MAYER,ING,SUSANNE FEM BENAT MAYERS at bender.co.at
Wed Mar 26 03:16:20 PST 1997

Greetings Lords and Ladies!

Is there anyone from Trimaris on the list?
I will visit Your Kingdom in October this year for three or maybe four weeks.
Yes, this will be my summer-holidays, but I like to know if there is
any chance to visit an event . My e-mail is: mayers at bender.co.at

I am Lady Katharina Woinovich (mka Susanne Mayer)
former Seneschal of the Incipiend Shire At Flumen Caerulum,
on the south-eastern border of known Drachenwald.
(Vienna and Sourroundings, Austria ,Europe).

In anticipation of answers

Yours Sincierly KLady Katharina