minstrel: Amplified telling?

TrueRhymer at aol.com TrueRhymer at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 12:40:06 PST 1997

After performing this weekend, and having parades, and jackhammers playing in
the background, I have found an important thing....Amplification can be a
useful tool, as I have managed keep my voice!  (Even with the best vocal
coaching, I think there is a limit to the amount of energy you want to force
upon your vocal cords).  So, since many of you have had experience in such
things..... I need a system (preferably a wireless mike and a battery powered
speaker amplifier system) with the following requirements... economy,
portability etc.  Of course,  I want to continue storytelling around fires,
but when forced, I want to be able to drape some burlap on the sucker, and
perform for those "less than ideal" situations.  If anybody has any ideas, or
is selling such a system, could you E-mail me at  "TrueRhymer at aol.com"  Thank
you very much.