minstrel: Re: ideas for bardic summit

RBoyd40076 at aol.com RBoyd40076 at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 03:18:06 PST 1997

Robert Fitzmorgan writes:

   >I would like to see classes dealing with writing in the various forms,
   >as well as performance workshops.
======================

I am planning to stage a class at the Lillies War called "Going On The Road"
aimed specifically at preparatory work for bard wannabees.   This could tie
in nicely with the overall theme.
======================

   >A few 'roundtable' discussions would be nice.
======================

This would certainly allow us to discuss ideas for a rebirth of the art here
in Calontir as well as bringing some new perspectives in!

   >And, though its not very period, photo-copying equipment available for
   >people wanting to swap material.

Excellent!   Perhaps we could charge 10 cents a copy for funds to promote the
Kingdom bardic efforts?

We seem to be gathering speed here!

Gunnar Redbeard (I don't suffer from insanity: I enjoy every minute of it!)
RBoyd40076 at aol.com