minstrel: An Idea From Outside the Box

Scott Fridenberg scottf at mailhost.galstar.com
Sun Mar 23 20:25:36 PST 1997

	A "Bardic Retreat" sounds great to me.  I would like to see classes dealing with writing in the various forms, as well as performance workshops.  A few 'roundtable' discussions would be nice.  And, though its not very period, photo-copying equipment available for people wanting to swap material.
	If it occured at a time when I didn't have other commitments, I'd certinly try to go.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra