minstrel: Help me find the damn song.

Efenwealt Wystle efen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:44:41 PST 1997

I hate to bug y'all with this, but I have a student to whom I promised a copy of
the the words to "The Man Who Wouldn't Die." It turns out the copy in my Rather
Large Blue Songbook of Pain and Despair(TM) is missing the last page. If
someone could post it to me privately at efen at hotmail.com (not to the list), or
point me to a place where I can find it I'd appreciate it. I've skimmed through
many of the files at ftp://mac9.ucc.nau.edu/pub/Misc/SCA/Ioseph but I don't
have time to download and search through everything.

Heck, while were at it, I'm also looking for a song called "Rhino-hide" to the
tune of the Woodsman/scarecrow/lion song from the Wizard of OZ (Lizard called
Ahz? pervert! no that's "pervect")

Real help is appreciated.Thanks much!

Lord Efenwealt Wystle
Militant Society of Bards
(a minstrel by trade and a fool in my spare time, funny,
I seem to have an awful lot of spare time...)

efen at hotmail.com