minstrel: The City Waites

Melissa Anne Cope cope123 at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Wed Mar 19 05:06:14 PST 1997

Good people:

Are any of you familiar with the group The City Waites?  I believe they
were around in the 1970's, and sang music from the 1200's to the 1700's.
I have two of their albums; "A Gorgeous Gallery of Gallant Inventions" and
"How the World Wags," and would love to find out if they've done anything
else but even music stores can't help me.

Needless to say, I highly recommend them to anyone on this list... they're
one of the few groups that actually seem to be having _fun_ with what they
sing!

Thanks for you help!

--M.

Melissa.  ska Ly. Riona Seosamhin bean Morric, vka Emma Eudocia,
gka M. cope123 at freenet.tlh.fl.us --- GOGD5$ZZ2$ TAnFeYyu PPe!
B/23Bk"2 cNRs8 V3s M4p1 Z** C6 a23+ n7 b54 H173 g5T??8?A mEa4 at Z6 w5
v3R r6?E p32745Zz D56/7~!* h5 sF9)6(SrNn k7BMsW N??95CN)H( HzSp5 LusFL4