minstrel: Fyrewalking

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Sun Mar 9 20:15:32 PST 1997

	Alright, I got drafted to teach a class in Fyrewalking for our
Kingdom's Royal University of Schere Hafoc at the war of the Lilies this
summer, and I wander if anyone in this list would like to submit
information to share with my class.  You will be accredited with what you
say, and quoted directly.
	Thanks;
	Mikal Hrafspa

	P.S.  I am a Fyrewalker, Fyrecrawler, and occasional Fyredrinker
as well, so I do know how to wander and entertain...I just like to give
others a chance to improve my knowlege...(grin)

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Dread Jarl of the Vanir       in the storm wind victorious
By your grace this sea steed      treads pathways of silver.
We honor with whispers     like the sound of wave song
Your wild waters     and fair wind words

			(JOHNSAGA)