minstrel: Looking for a Song (fwd)

Sun Mar 9 15:30:40 PST 1997

Can anyone help this lady?
Aye,
Eogan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:17:57 -0600
From: Colette's Internet Cafe Service Department <cafe1 at coscafe.com>
To: rnovak at ibm.net
Cc: amanda at visix.com, dskully at hns.com, boroghul at dcez.com, gunter at nando.net,
    dkbodman at infi.net, chudson at sunbelt.net, Charlen at Vnet.net,
    catmuse at aol.com, jebraitt at aol.com, viking at csra.net,
    mn13189 at WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU, lindahl at pbm.com, karen at georesearch.com,
    lovelace at acm.org, Silver.crown at ravenwood.com, sharon at intercon.com,
    Morgnne at aol.com, ewt8365 at SSU.EDU, Chthonian at aol.com, kerovick at tssys.com,
    edh at ascc01.ascc.lucent.com, baygents at milo.math.sc.edu
Subject: Looking for a Song

Good Gentles,
I am Kestrel Windhawk (mka Carol Johnson) of Ravenslake Shire, Midrealm.  I
am trying to find a song about Dayon the Poisoner who assassinated a large
number of the opposing army, then poisoned the king who refused to pay him
for the deed after contracting for it.  The song would be approximately
10-15 years old, give or take (when the SCA still allowed assassinations).
I ran into a fellow from Atlantia who told me he'd heard the song but
couldn't remember anything else about it and I've been trying to track it
down ever since.  Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated
as I have a personal reason for finding it.

My E-mail address is

      johnsonca at ul.com

If you've received a copy of this already, please be patient.  I'm using an
E-mail program I'm not too familiar with and it's doing some very odd
things.