minstrel: Help out a bard, Okay?

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Sat Mar 1 15:54:57 PST 1997

	Is there anyone with the words to "Barbra Allen?"

I know this is a very simple thing, but this fat old Norseman can't find
the lyrics sheets he has, and has a friend who needs them fast.
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Dread Jarl of the Vanir       in the storm wind victorious
By your grace this sea steed      treads pathways of silver.
We honor with whispers     like the sound of wave song
Your wild waters     and fair wind words

			(JOHNSAGA)