minstrel: Re: King Arthur search

Gwenzilla gwynfyd at sunspot.tiac.net
Thu Feb 27 18:31:55 PST 1997

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, Nicholson, Drew wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea which knight this is and where I might find a copy of
> the story?  Also, is it period?

This is the story of Dame Lady Ragnell. Sometimes she is married to
Gawaine and sometimes to another knight. There are numerous sources. As to
its dates, I"m not sure.

Hope this helps,
Gwenllian

|           Gwen Knighton                                            |
|        gwynfyd at max.tiac.net             Cleverness is not wisdom.  |
|     Gwenllian Llwyd in the SCA          --Euripides                |
| http://www.tiac.net/users/knighton                                 |