minstrel: The Ballad Book

Katherine Penney Katherine_Penney at ccm.jf.intel.com
Fri Feb 21 11:46:00 PST 1997

     The Bodlein is one of the libraries at Oxford University in England.
     In their archives they have tons and tons of manuscrpts.

     Waaah!  when I got this posting, the 24 of 245.20 was cut off!!!  I
     won't be ordering any photocopies now...

     Constance :(

>>I got 10 pages of manuscript (which fit on 5 pieces of paper) from the

Bodlein recently. It came to around =245.20 and they took a credit card.

Cambridge apparently charges a lot more. If you can give them the

exact identifier of the manuscript and pages you want then there's no

searching; they have it all on microfilm, apparently.

Gregory Blount

I know I am showing my complete ignorance, but I've never heard reference t=
o Bodlein before....what is?

Chiara VdM

PS I have no control over the following Rilly Stupid TAG lines and I do NOT=
 endorse my server....=20

Merci d'utiliser la passerelle SMTP du CEMIS de la CEPGM

Thanks for using the SMTP PSBGM CEMIS Gateway

=0A