minstrel: Limricks

Christopher Fish fish at plains.nodak.edu
Fri Feb 21 11:47:19 PST 1997

I know I'm being a little lazy in just asking this question instead
of researching it myself, but if anyone just knows the answer and can
rattle something off (espcilly if it confirms what I remember)
it would save me the time.

the limirck... there is a contest associated with it
as it originated in limrick Ireland?

What are the rules of the original contest?

I'm tring to put something together for Feast of Fools in Fargo,ND
When I figure out exactly what I'll let everyone know.

Christopher  Fish

" Thank You For Your Time "