minstrel: The Ballad Book

Katherine Penney Katherine_Penney at ccm.jf.intel.com
Fri Feb 21 11:18:00 PST 1997

Text item:

     Do you know where I can get a copy of Livingston?  I spoke with her
     once about 2 years ago...I'd like to see her book(let?).

     Constance

Subject: Re: minstrel: The Ballad Book
Author:  owner-minstrel at rt.com at SMTPGATE
Date:    2/21/97 1:31 PM

> Gregory, I have a broadside contact at the Bodley... I understand that
> there may be significant search fees, as well as the fees for
> copies/microfiche...Do you know anything about these fees?  I'd be happy
> to share what I get...

I got 10 pages of manuscript (which fit on 5 pieces of paper) from the
Bodlein recently. It came to around $5.20 and they took a credit card.
Cambridge apparently charges a lot more. If you can give them the
exact identifier of the manuscript and pages you want then there's no
searching; they have it all on microfilm, apparently.

Gregory Blount

Text item: External Message Header