minstrel: The Ballad Book

Katherine Penney Katherine_Penney at ccm.jf.intel.com
Fri Feb 21 10:18:00 PST 1997

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: Katherine Penney at JFCCM13
Date: 2/21/97 10:18AM
To: owner-minstrel at rt.com at SMTPGATE
Subject: Re: minstrel: The Ballad Book

I will get together the documentation for "Tom 'o Bedlam" (1615 ish)
next week and post it for everyone...(I'm still blushing about being
wrong about that...)

Geesh, don't you hate using tertiary sources?

Gregory, I have a broadside contact at the Bodley... I understand that
there may be significant search fees, as well as the fees for
copies/microfiche...Do you know anything about these fees?  I'd be happy
to share what I get...

Gregory, I found a reprint of MS Cotton Vespasian A-25 (drool) edited
by Peter Seng (I think...)

Gregory, send me your snail mail address, I have a few things to send
to you.  I also took your "broadside article" (livingston + simpson)
and added my notes to it, as well as a verse or two from some of the
broadsides(I'd like to add them all...  I'd also like to add the tunes
and more notes.  How would you feel about collaborating on this?

Constance