minstrel: Bards & Children at GWW - Your Comments!

E. Howard-Wroth ercil at astrid.upland.ca.us
Wed Feb 19 15:26:06 PST 1997

Greetings All,

As one of the sub-autocrats of the war I have to make out a report
and hand it in.  I have been gleaning commments off the net, but
I would appreciate ANY and ALL feed back to help make next year
a great success for the bards and for the children.

The subjects are:
                1. Children's Square and Activities,
        	2. Bardic Activities and Competition,
3. Entertainment in Foodcourt area (Mistress Laurel Seamchecker, LyonSong, SeaChanty Concert)

What did you like?  What did you dislike?  Do you have any suggestions?
Did you see any problems or positive things?

Please reply either to the list or to me privately:  ercil at astrid.upland.ca.us

Thanks for taking the time to think and respond for this.  Someone said it
was the attendee's war and as an attendee you can have a voice in making the
next war even better!

In Service,
Astridhr Selr Leifsdottir
GWW Sub-Autocrat:  Children's Square, Bardic Activities

Cross Posting to different lists Welcome!