minstrel: Help for a Friend

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Mon Feb 17 11:15:03 PST 1997

	A good friend of mine asked if I would forward this to the list.
She is looking for a friend...

	Forward;

I'm looking for a midrealm bard named Aed of Avigdor.  I met him about
18 years ago and at that time I think he lived in Ohio.  I remember that
he wrote a wonderful song about unicorns and magic.  Does anyone know
how I could find him and/or a copy of that song?  Thanks.

Verna Rutz (known in the SCA as Luciana della Ridolfi)

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Long have I wandered    the wind now my poet
          Without companion or friend
You speak of your teachings     The priests have so taught
          To scorn the tales of past valor
If this is the cost      and coin of the trade
          How can one profit or gain?
			(JOHNSAGA)