Help out an aging old fat Norseman...

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Tue Feb 11 19:14:04 PST 1997

        (It's been a bad week, after having to baby-sit a host of neurotic
directors and actors at the Lillenas conference for 4 days, I am held up
and cannot get to QP until too late to see most of it, the next day I take
a tumble down a flight of stone steps and end up with nothing really
broken but my pride and my...my...Assential Nobility, and then the server
will not let me mail.
        Who's the wise guy with the Mikal the Ram Voodoo doll?  Cut it
out, Okay?  Take out the pins already!  I'm not that bad!  I bathe
regularly and I never take the last donut!  I make no claims about the
The last beer tho')

	On the real home-front:  I need a good short course on Welsh
poetry, particularly the romantic kind from about 1000 c.e.
	Any takers?  Hey I know Norse, but the Welsh are a little
"different..."
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Long have I wandered    the wind now my poet
          Without companion or friend
You speak of your teachings     The priests have so taught
          To scorn the tales of past valor
If this is the cost      and coin of the trade
          How can one profit or gain?
			(JOHNSAGA)