minstrel: Re: Two For The Early Dew

Kate Akers kate at oseda.missouri.edu
Fri Feb 7 08:49:12 PST 1997

If anyone's really interested, you can listen to this song at
www.worldwidemusic.com  (which is a very cool site, btw).  Once you log
in, do a search for "Makem", click on "Tommy Makem" then go to the album
Two for the Early Dew.  There is a sound clip of "Morning Glory".

This place offers lots and lots of celtic/folk albums, all with sound
clips from at least 4 tracks. I'm finding it to be a good resource for
finding tunes to songs I don't know.

-Kate