minstrel: Blessings at Imbolc

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Wed Feb 5 15:57:17 PST 1997

	Congratulations!  I see there are still those insane enough to
raise children in this day and age!  Blessings upon you indeed!
	(Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go play with my toys!
I don't hafta share! ;)  )
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Long have I wandered    the wind now my poet
          Without companion or friend
You speak of your teachings     The priests have so taught
          To scorn the tales of past valor
If this is the cost      and coin of the trade
          How can one profit or gain?
			(JOHNSAGA)