minstrel: Oy! (as we say north of the Arctic Circle)

RBoyd40076 at aol.com RBoyd40076 at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 00:09:26 PST 1997

> Since a few of us wrote in responding to Mikal the Ram's challenge,  I
> thought it would be interesting to offer one of my own.   How about a
> "double triad,"  using  not only the form of the triad, but based on
musical
> triads, as well. ... CEG, DFA,  EGB,  FAC,  GBD,  ACE or  BDF

The desirable aspects of a face
     Fairness of visage before
     Acumen of thought behind
     Charity of purpose beyond
          and also
     Equanimity of spirit, if need there be for a fourth aspect, or a single
higher
hmmm---
   While you're at it, why not do it in Latin?   Ought to make lively
war-circle fare, ja sure, yubetya!

   Gunnar Redbeard (the hip bones connected to the trombone)
   RBoyd40076 at aol.com