minstrel: Reynardine

Elaine Rien sjohns at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 3 06:10:04 PST 1997

>From: raptrtrust at sigmais.com
>To: bryn-gwlad at eden.com
>Subject: Reynardine
>Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 18:11:50 +0000
>Sender: owner-bryn-gwlad at eden.com
>
>Hello.
>
>Does anyone have the lyrics to a song called "Reynardine"? A musician friend
>of mine sung it once and called it a "song of seduction". I don't know where
>I could find the lyrics for it.
>
>Thank you,
>RaptrTrust
>I don't have cooties. I have A cootie. His name is Bernie and he
>eats raw meat. We play poker on Tuesdays.
>
>raptrtrust at sigmais.com

Elaine Rien                                      Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
               (a.k.a.  Susan Johns, of Austin, Tx)
(a.k.a. Mary Spencer, a.k.a. Elaine de Leon, a.k.a Moonsong)
"If the dull canvas of our wretched life /Is unembellished with such pretty
ware/As knives or poison, pyromania, rape/It is because our soul's too weak
to dare!" Charles Baudelaire - "To the Reader"