minstrel: Re: Songs of Archery

umwhit46 at cc.UManitoba.CA umwhit46 at cc.UManitoba.CA
Thu Jan 30 23:24:02 PST 1997

Greetings, all.  Can any of you help Michael?  This message was sent out on
the archery list and I forward it, with permission, to this more appropriate
venue.  The only archery based song I knew of was one I wrote myself,
honouring three members of the Order of the Greenwood Company ("Who Comes to
the Greenwood?"), but there must be more out there.  I'm relatively new to
this, so come forth, experience, and aid this petitioner.  Michael is not on
the minstrel list, but his e-mail is listed below.

Sian verch Gruffydd

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->