minstrel: Deafening silence

RBoyd40076 at aol.com RBoyd40076 at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 17:15:22 PST 1997

 Just to get some kind of activity going here, May I suggest a challenge?
 Who would match lines with me?   I like to let the challenged bard pick the
subject matter, but I am willing to take a little leeway in the game if
someone cannot bear to make the first salvo...
 Mikal Hrafspa
All right, Mikal, I'll bite.   How about a Sestina?   Here's my first line:

"There once was a girl from Nantucket"

Gunnar Redbeard (take two aspirin and lie down)
RBoyd40076 at aol.com