minstrel: Hello Again...& Gulf Wars

Kathy Lee kal35810 at Jetson.UH.EDU
Sat Jan 25 10:37:49 PST 1997

I've had to unsubscribe from this list temporarily, but I'm glad to be back
again.

I will be helping to host an interkingdom bardic circle at Gulf Wars this
year.  It will be at the castle, near midnight, on Friday night.  I have
sent invitations to all the groups here in Ansteorra, and to anyone in other
kingdoms whose address I had.  I would appreciate any help in spreading the
word throughout the known world.

Those who wish to perform are encouraged to do so.  Those who wish merely to
listen are welcome as well.  Largesse is encouraged.  Light snacks and ale
will be provided by myself and Lord Kayleb Durh of the barony of Raven's
Fort, and whoever else wishes to contribute.  The Barony of Stargate is
graciously providing us with pavillions, but there may be a shortage of
chairs, so you may wish to bring your own.

Please contact me with any questions, or if you'd like to help in any way.
See you at the war!

-HL Katerina Aretino ("Kat")
 Ansteorra