minstrel: Who's going to be where?

Laura McKinstry dalm at why.net
Wed Jan 22 18:27:10 PST 1997

I hope to be at Gulf Wars, but I can't guarantee it.  I'm a harper, and
likely to be found at any bardic competitions I can find.  It's Lark, of
Cire Freunlaven, and I'm known on both sides.

You see, I just moved from Trimaris to Ansteorra last year.  I miss all
my buddies from Trimaris.  Besides, I can look mysterious and make
people wonder with whom I might be exchanging secrets.  Intrigue does
wonders to a ballad.