minstrel: Re: Don't let the Fat Old Norseman Drink and Email...

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Tue Jan 21 20:47:10 PST 1997

	Okay!  I did it!  I lost all the addresses of eveyone who was
asking to get the Calontir Bardic Newsletter!  I lost about half my
harddrive memory in a blackout last week!
	(I would have blamed it on the mead I am making, but I am letting
it age!)
	So re-email me ASAP.  I will get those adresses in pronto!
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	That he is bright, let no man boast
	But take good heed of his tounge
	The silent sage , will seldom need grief
	They are honored here in the hall
	A friend more faithful, you will never find
	Than a shrewd head on your shoulders
			The Hamaval  (translation mine)