minstrel: Re: helpmeeeee

Nicholson, Drew DNicholson at tasc-il.org
Fri Jan 17 06:22:06 PST 1997

Hey, folks -- I gotta few questions, ones that I could probably answer at the
library, but I need them for scrolls for court like next week & I'm working
double shifts.

A)  Does anyone know anything about later Germanic Poetry?  I'm writing the
scroll text for a Red Compnay (midrealm mid-level fighting award) that has
already been awarded, and the text has been commissioned to me.  I know that
early German is kinda like viking, but kinda not.  Any ideas?

B)  Second -- I'm also writing the AoA texts for three people & I'm wondering if
anyone knows the European places that these names would have come from?

	Amalia
	Katja auf Nahe
	Winifred

If I can figure out when and where these names come from, I can write in
appropriate forms.

I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP THAT CAN BE SENT MY WAY!!!!

If you don't want to take this onto the list, you can e-mail me privately at
DNicholson at TASC-IL.org

Thank you.

Purple
:) happyfrog
"Those who need to sing always find a Song."
Nolo te Bastardes Carborundum
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of my
employer, TASC, Inc.

Drew Nicholson           Andrew Blackwood MacBaine the Purple
Research                       Tree Girt Sea Rapier Champion
TASC, Inc.                     The MidRealm