minstrel: Re: Need some critique

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Sat Jan 11 11:12:34 PST 1997

	Okay Thomas, put your arm in this and...Stop foaming at the mouth!
It's getting the buckles slick!
	I recieved a wonderful gift this Yule from a Nephew who knows his
uncle's sense of humor.  A copy of "Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book."
Page after page of the little winged nasties squished flat and looking
terrified.  Loved it!  Read it twice!  I am keeping it on the coffee table
to shock our friends with!
	Someday let me tell you about my minature throwing knives I refer
to as my "Gnome Killers".  One can never be too carefull around cutesy
Neo-mythological constructs of the Later-day talespinners!
	(Mikal then drags Thomas off to douse him with cold water and
force feed him Guiness until they both reel off to skewer tiny
Halucinations of their collective research driven Hubris.)
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	That he is bright, let no man boast
	But take good heed of his tounge
	The silent sage , will seldom need grief
	They are honored here in the hall
	A friend more faithful, you will never find
	Than a shrewd head on your shoulders
			The Hamaval  (translation mine)