minstrel: Re: Need some critique

TrueRhymer at aol.com TrueRhymer at aol.com
Sat Jan 11 10:36:33 PST 1997

rip-tear, scuffle (Thomas stepping out of the nifty white coat that has been
provided for him)....gulp.  I agree Mikal, the practice of what everyone is
doing today, is totally valid for that person.  And I mean no offense to
anyone.  It's just as a storyteller, I see people "drinking out of a canteen"
when there is a river of myth and folkore right around the corner. Drives me
batty....but then I'm afraid of SPAM (the alleged food product).  I was
reading a book that had a spiritual exercise that would have you going with
Queen Medb to a boar hunt.  O.k. fine.  But the Riding velvets, and the
crossbow......hmph.
Mikal, can you help me get this jacket back on?  I feel a diatribe about
Fairies coming on.....(arrgh, gnash, thank you, uhm, it buttons in the
back,,rrr foam, howl)
True (gnashing and foaming) Thomas White Hart_/;{]}