minstrel: Re: Need some critique

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Fri Jan 10 21:11:50 PST 1997

	True Thomas:
	You have my permission to sing it to any tune you wish.  Alas, I
cannot be at GWW.  My mundane lecture series starts this next month, and I
will be tied up lecturing on theater for the next several weekends after
that.  So now I struggle on to prepare for that epic yearly task.
	However, I will once again be at the Lilies War in Calontir, and
lecturing at the Winter classes at Northkeep in Ansteorra soon.
	Of course those might be a bit out of your way too....
	Well, keep checking your mail.  I'll have a better version of it
out soon!
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	That he is bright, let no man boast
	But take good heed of his tounge
	The silent sage , will seldom need grief
	They are honored here in the hall
	A friend more faithful, you will never find
	Than a shrewd head on your shoulders
			The Hamaval  (translation mine)