minstrel: Re: Need some critique

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Fri Jan 10 12:45:12 PST 1997

	HMMMMMM....didn't think of the tune "circles".  I had composed a
fairly simple tune...
	I like the Cold Cathedrals idea.  It sounds interesting.
	As to the misspelling.  I had a British Advanced comp. teacher in
poetry.  He seems to have influenced my spelling.  I still use Grey for
Gray too.  And spell forty Fourty if given the chance.
	Comes from having a windows program so primitve that spell check
is not an option!
	Thanks for the response.  I'll look into this.
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	That he is bright, let no man boast
	But take good heed of his tounge
	The silent sage , will seldom need grief
	They are honored here in the hall
	A friend more faithful, you will never find
	Than a shrewd head on your shoulders
			The Hamaval  (translation mine)