minstrel: Re: Need some critique

Katherine Penney Katherine_Penney at ccm.jf.intel.com
Fri Jan 10 12:19:00 PST 1997

Text item:

     Hi.

     Are you attempting to recreate a specific style/period?

     This lyric structure and subject appear to be quite modern.

     I do not understand the motivation behind the last verse, surely
     Christ is as perennial as Bridgit...

     Someone could just have easily written

     There in the cities   In the cathedrals
     They sing for the Christ   who is coming again
     But here in the meadow   We mind her fire
     And mourn the time    When our people were slain

Just my $.02,

Constance