minstrel: solar crisis, please help! (fwd)

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Wed Jan 8 20:32:32 PST 1997

	Good Bards, Help!
	As any good bard would do, I have consumed and consumed until my
very consumatorial portions are unable to stand it.  I have staggered
manfully from tun to alehouse to mead hall, and now I can niether stand
nor stagger, and t'will soon be limited to crawling.
	There has been no sun here for days.  Tell me, has doom been
averted?  Or Must I force myself to give even more of myself and debauch
this even as well?
	Oh, tis a dirty job, and I have to do it!
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	That he is bright, let no man boast
	But take good heed of his tounge
	The silent sage , will seldom need grief
	They are honored here in the hall
	A friend more faithful, you will never find
	Than a shrewd head on your shoulders
			The Hamaval  (translation mine)