minstrel: solar crisis, please help! (fwd)

Alexandria Long longalex at pirates.Armstrong.EDU
Wed Jan 8 07:54:40 PST 1997

Being great with child, my intake of ales has been severely limited. My
resolution:
I built a gingerbread cottage (two-story with double fireplaces) and used
leftover fruits, nuts and berries to make a variety of liquers...Now I
have a whole lot of things to choose from when I hibernate during the
colder days and nights of the winter months. I can drink all I want after
Jan. 20!
---Cera