minstrel: software

Katherine Penney Katherine_Penney at ccm.jf.intel.com
Mon Jan 6 09:05:00 PST 1997

MusicTime comes with a notereading tutorial.  I looked at it and it may be of
help to some.  I use MusicTime and it works well.  I haven't gotten the Midi
Keyboard hooked up yet but will someday.

Caveat:  Passport has another program called "Midi ____".   Isn't worth the $50
it costs.  The graphics are screwy and it doesn't do much.

Constance Fairfax.

P.S.  I live in the Portland, OR area and would be happy to tutor anyone.  My
parents didn't make me get a "practical" degree  :)