minstrel: Happy New Year

umwhit46 at cc.UManitoba.CA umwhit46 at cc.UManitoba.CA
Sun Jan 5 15:57:28 PST 1997

What a great idea!  Could you pass on more info. on the original ("Kids
Time") package?  I've never heard of it and it sounds very useful.  For those
of us with *no* formal music theory background, starting with a "kids"
version may be best, anyway.

Sian