minstrel: Happy New Year

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Sat Jan 4 23:34:30 PST 1997

	The mundane school which allows me to eke out a living teaching
there has a wonderful little program I just found.  It's in the "Kids
Time" package, and has a nifty "Write you own song" set up.  Being a
musical illiterate, I tried it out and Presto!  Bu touching the "keys" on
the screen with our cursor, it writes down the notes!  I did a whole song
in about half an hour and I can't play anything more complex than drum!
	If I can get more time on it, I think it prints out scores!
	Is there something like this for adults?  Anybody know?
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	That he is bright, let no man boast
	But take good heed of his tounge
	The silent sage , will seldom need grief
	They are honored here in the hall
	A friend more faithful, you will never find
	Than a shrewed head on your shoulders
			The Hamaval  (translation mine)