minstrel: Happy New Year

Amy Wilson wilson at mrs.org
Thu Jan 2 12:52:25 PST 1997

Happy New Year, one and all!

I thought the list had been _awfully_ quiet lately, and then I realized that
I'd gotten bumped somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Duh.

Danged twitchy mail server.

Anyhow -- here's a topic for the new year.  I'm contemplating teaching a group
of adults how to read music, from square one.  I'd love thoughts from this
group on best approaches, any good teaching aids on the subject, etc.

Cheers,
Catelin the Patient
(who is thinking that a B.A. in music would come in handy right about now, but
nooOOOooo, Mom & Dad insisted on something "practical" :P)