[Fwd: Witcher harp for sale]

Dave & Laura McKinstry dalm at enterprise.america.com
Sat Dec 23 07:54:40 PST 1995

I used to have a great mail package that showed exactly what would be
posted when I forwarded a message. Now I use Netscape, so if you see the
following message twice, talk to them about it.

The message I'm both attaching and copying regards, I assume, the same
"Trinity College" harp that has been referred to as the "Queen Mary"
harp; an authentic, period design.  The original is on display at the
Historical Harp Society headquarters.  I know nothing about either the
seller or the harp, but if anyone is in the market for a period harp,
this is worth consideration.  If you consider it seriously, get a few
second opinions unless you are local enough to see the harp yourself.