Music program,

Bill Hodghead billho at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 1 08:55:21 PST 1995

I'd like to put in another plug for Musictime. This is a $50 program at
Egghead and is the low-end music program in a line of pretty good
programs.  I've a fairly recent version for Windows, and while there
are some limitations (it ignores repeat symbols on playback), it does
the main thing I wanted: I can put words below the notes and guitar
chords or tabulature above them with reasonable formating. It will do
all the things you've mentioned below.

Liam