Music program,

shadows shadows at amahl.dorm.umd.edu
Wed Nov 1 06:12:51 PST 1995

> 	Does anyone know of a music program which will:
> 		a) allow midi imput
> 		b) allow keyboard input
> 		c) allow keyboard editing of music input via midi
> 		d) allow for variable formats (i.e. lines per page,
> 			using either single clef or double clef music, etc.

There is a program called 'musictime' that can do all of these things.
I used to have a keyboard connected to a roland which I used to input
music into music time, and then I would by hand edit the song to make
it look like something reasonable.

The version I have is several years old, and there are some problems...
for starters, the notes and so forth are selected by clicking on a panel
and dragging them to the appropriate clef. Slurs are nearly impossible
to write. And sometimes it's snap to grid function  goes haywire.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Shadows